Boston Group Policies and Procedures
DEPOSITS & FINAL PAYMENTS: Your first non-refundable deposit along with a signed invoice and sales agreement is due ten (10) days from receipt of your invoice unless otherwise noted. Larger Groups may require additional deposits. Payments will not be applied nor tickets printed or shipped until signed paperwork is received. If deposit payment and signed paperwork is not received by the listed due date all Group tickets may be released without notice.
Final payments are due on or before the date listed on your invoice. For performances booked less than 30 days away, you will have no more than 48 hours to pay in full via credit card. Broadway In Boston reserves the right to move up balance due dates and will notify you in writing. Please allow 7-10 business days processing on all remitted payments. Deposit due dates, percentages due, and final due dates are subject to change on a show by show basis. ALL PAYMENTS ARE FINAL. There are no refunds, exchanges or transfers on Group tickets.
TICKET LIMITS, INCREASING & DECREASING AN ORDER
- Broadway In Boston reserves the right to limit the number of tickets purchased per performance and engagement.
- You can add/release tickets from your Group order no more than 2 times before final payment is made.
- Once final payment is made you may not release tickets, you may only add.
- Prices are subject to change if minimum requirements are not met.
METHOD OF PAYMENT: Payments can be made in the form of a check (individual/company) or credit card (Visa, MC, Amex & Discover). Individual checks or credit cards from Group members and purchase orders are not accepted. Checks should be made payable to: Broadway In Boston.
CANCELLATIONS: Groups may cancel without penalty before the initial deposit is made. Once a financial commitment has been made deposits and final payments will be forfeit in the case of cancellation. If you have a cancellation please contact the Group Sales Department immediately so that we can accommodate other Group requests.
TICKET SHIPPING & DISTRIBUTION:
- UPS shipping is available starting at $10 per shipment. Shipping charges will vary depending on time and location of delivery. Group tickets ship in chronological order approximately 30 days before a each show opens.
- Groups may pick up their block of tickets in advance of the show at our offices for no additional charge. Advance pick up arrangements are required.
- Group leaders or one elected Group member may pick up the batch of tickets on your performance date for no additional charge. Tickets must be picked up and distributed by one person. Locations for individuals will not be held at Will Call for Groups.
- Group leaders are responsible for distributing tickets to Group members and should keep a log of each individual's ticket location.
- Broadway In Boston reserves the right to request a list of patrons and their assigned seat locations prior to your performance.
- ALL INTERNATIONAL GROUP ORDERS will be held for Will Call pick up only.
LOST/MISSING TICKETS: If your tickets are lost or stolen please notify the Group Sales Department immediately to arrange for a ticket re-print. We cannot re-print tickets without exact seat locations. Once a ticket is re-printed with a new bar code the original ticket will be voided for use to enter the theatre.
- Re-printed tickets will be made available for Box Office pick up only
- We will not ship re-printed tickets.
CHILDREN: Children under the age of five are not allowed in the theatre for most productions. Lap sitting is not permitted at any time. All Patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket and must occupy the corresponding seat. Parents will be asked to remove restless children from the theatre.
Production Materials: Production art for any materials you may create must be obtained through Broadway In Boston and approved before use. Broadway In Boston reserves the right to cancel your ticket order if artwork is obtained and/or used inappropriately. Details regarding use of artwork will be provided at the time of request.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT SUPPORT THE RESELLING OF OUR TICKETS AT A PRICE ABOVE THE PRINTED FACE VALUE. By entering into this agreement, you represent and warrant that the tickets you receive will not be resold to individuals above the face value, unless you meet all of the following conditions: (i) you are a tour operator, authorized concierge service company, travel agent or other authorized wholesale travel industry partner that (ii) packages the tickets with hotel reservations, transportation arrangements or other travel amenities, and (iii) such package shall include substantial value to each individual purchaser above and beyond the rights and access provided by the ticket to the event. Broadway Across America reserves the right to refuse service to any entity that resells any subject tickets for profit in the secondary marketplace. If Broadway Across America discovers that tickets sold as part of a group order have been resold individually at a profit or otherwise in violation of with the conditions described above, Broadway Across America reserves the right to revoke group benefits at any time including but not limited to group discounts, payment plans, complimentary ticket policies and priority seating privileges. The contents of this Paragraph shall not be deemed as waiving or limiting any rights or remedies which Broadway Across America, its subsidiaries and/or affiliates may have, all of which rights and remedies are hereby specifically reserved.