A two (2) year lease on a Lexus 2014 IS 350 F Sport vehicle, and a 5 show season subscription for two (2) to the Lexus Broadway In Boston 2014/2015 Broadway Series.
NYC Weekend Getaway: Roundtrip airfare for two from Boston to NYC, 2 tickets to a Broadway show, overnight hotel stay and dinner. 5 show season subscription for two (2) to the Lexus Broadway In Boston 2014/2015 Broadway Series.
5 show season subscription for two (2) to the Lexus Broadway In Boston 2014/2015 Broadway Series plus one pre-show dinner for 2 at Fleming’s Steakhouse.
Two (2) tickets for a Lexus Broadway In Boston 2014/2015 Broadway Series show plus one pre-show dinner for 2 at Fleming’s Steakhouse.
Click Here for Official Rules
1. ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASING A PRODUCT OR SERVICE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Open to legal residents of Massachusetts who are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the date of entry (the “Entrant”). Employees, officers and directors of Key Brand Entertainment, Inc., and its affiliate companies, agents, franchisees, licensees, successors and assigns, its distributors, vendors, advertising, marketing, and promotions agencies, prize providers (as set forth in Section 4 below) and suppliers and any other individual or company involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes (collectively, referred to as the “Sponsor”) as well as their immediate family members (spouses, siblings, children and parents, regardless of where they live, or whether related by blood or law) or members of the same households (whether related by blood, law or not) of such employee, officer or director are not eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes or be awarded a Prize (as defined below). All federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations apply. This Sweepstakes is void in Florida, Rhode Island and Puerto Rico, any US territory and/or possession located outside of the fifty (50) United States and where ever else prohibited by law.
2. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on November 24, 2013 and ends 11:59 p.m. ET on March 11, 2014 (the "Sweepstakes Period").
3. METHOD OF ENTRY: Access the Sweepstakes’ official entry form during the Sweepstakes Period at (i) www.broadwayinboston.com/lexus, (ii) participating Boston Area Lexus dealerships, (iii) the Colonial Theatre during Broadway in Boston performances, or (iv) the Boston Opera House during 2013/2014 Broadway in Boston Broadway Series season performances (each, an “Entry Site”). You may enter the Sweepstakes one time at each Entry Site by submitting as instructed online or placing the completed entry form in the Official Entry Box, as applicable. Provide the information requested on the official entry form in its entirety including your first name, last name, complete legal address, city, state, zip code, telephone number (including area code), date of birth and email address (the “Entrant Information”) in order to receive one (1) entry per Entry Site into the Sweepstakes. You must complete the entire official entry form in order to be eligible to win the Sweepstakes. Only one entry per Entrant per Entry Site will be accepted. Entries submitted or completed by anyone other than the Entrant are void. No mechanical reproductions or automated entries will be accepted. Entries may be subject to a reference number. In the event of multiple entries, the first entry by an Entrant at each Entry Site will be accepted and all other entries from that Entrant will be deemed void. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry per Entry Site by using multiple/different email/postal addresses, telephone numbers, identities, and/or any other method employed to circumvent the letter and spirit of these Official Rules, may result in disqualification of that Entrant from participation in this Sweepstakes. The Sponsor will not verify receipt of your entry into the Sweepstakes. All entries submitted, become the sole property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
4. WINNING/ODDS: The odds of winning are contingent upon the number of qualified entries received by Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Period. On or about March 17, 2014, a random drawing will be conducted by Sponsor from amongst all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period to choose one (1) Potential Grand Prize winner, one (1) Potential First runner up winner, one (1) Potential Second runner up winner, and one (1) Potential Third runner up winner (collectively referred to as “Potential Winners”, and each, a “Potential Winner”).
5. PRIZE(S) (collectively “Prize”):
One (1) Grand Prize consisting of a two (2) year lease to a new Lexus 2014 IS 350 F Sport vehicle and a five (5) show season subscription for two (2) persons to the Lexus Broadway in Boston 2014/15 Broadway Series.
One (1) First Runner Up Prize consisting of a weekend getaway to New York City, including two (2) roundtrip air tickets from Boston Logan International Airport to a New York City area airport, a one (1) night, double occupancy stay in a to be determined Manhattan hotel, one dinner voucher for two (2) persons at a New York restaurant as determined by Sponsor, two (2) tickets to a Broadway show in Manhattan, and a five (5) show season subscription for two (2) persons to the Lexus Broadway in Boston 2014/15 Broadway Series.
One Second Runner Up Prize consisting of a five (5) show season subscription for two (2) persons to the Lexus Broadway in Boston 2014/15 Broadway Series and a pre-show dinner for two (2) persons at Flemings Steakhouse.
One (1) Third Runner Up Prize consisting of two (2) tickets to a Lexus Broadway in Boston 2014/15 Broadway Series show of your choice and a pre-show dinner for two (2) persons at Flemings Steakhouse.
As a condition to being awarded the Grand Prize and in addition to the Required Documents (defined below), the Grand Prize Winner will be required to accept and enter into a lease contract governing the lease and use of the new Lexus vehicle. Potential Winner understands and agrees that the lease contract will govern the terms of the use of the Grand Prize and Potential Winner may be responsible for, among other things, maintenance, and mileage and vehicle wear and tear in excess of that allowed in the lease document. Potential Winner shall be responsible for all taxes, license, title and registration fees and costs, including without limitation, any travel or transportation costs associated with transferring or winning the prize vehicle.
Neither Sponsor, nor Prize Providers are responsible for delays in delivery of the Grand Prize. Prize Provider will endeavor to deliver Grand Prize within 180 days of receipt of the Required Documents (as defined below) and entry into a lease contract. The Grand Prize vehicle will only be delivered within 90 miles of the Boston Opera House (“the Authorized Locale”) at an authorized Lexus dealer or distributer. Potential Winner bears all risk of loss or damage to the Grand Prize after it has been delivered. The Potential Winner must retrieve the Grand Prize vehicle within thirty (30) days of notification that is available for delivery and must present valid photographic identification and evidence of insurance. Grand Prize will be delivered solely with the express written limited warranties set forth in the Grand Prize Vehicle Owner’s Guide.
First Runner Up Prize travel must take place on mutually agreed upon dates and subject to the terms of awarding airline’s travel voucher (the “Travel Period”). If Potential Winner is not available to travel during the Travel Period, First Runner Up Prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate Potential Winner. Potential Winner’s travel companion must be of the age of majority unless such Potential Winner is travel companion’s parent or legal guardian. Potential Winner and travel companion must travel on the same itinerary and travel companion must sign a travel/liability release in a form furnished by Sponsor prior to ticketing. Sponsor is not liable for delays, cancellation or unforeseen events related to the flights. Potential Winner and travel companion will be solely responsible for obtaining valid identification relating to acceptance and use of the Prize package. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates.
The Approximate Retail Value of the Grand Prize is $17,500; First Runner Up prize is $2,500; Second Runner Up prize is $1,200; and Third Runner Up prize is $400. Actual retail value will depend on Broadway show or series ticket values, airfare fluctuations and hotel cost, as applicable. Potential winner will not receive difference between approximate and retail value. All amounts are in U.S. Dollars. NO PRIZE SUBSTITUTION WHATSOEVER BY POTENTIAL WINNER. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any portion of the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value. The value of a Prize is taxable as ordinary income to the winner who is solely responsible for the payment of all taxes levied, including, but not limited to federal, state and local income and/or gift taxes. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
6. WINNER SELECTION/NOTIFICATION: Potential Winner(s) will be notified by telephone or email on or about March 17, 2014 before 5:00 PM ET (“Notification”). Winner must respond to the Notification within twenty-four (24) hours from when it is placed or sent (Sponsor will retain time stamp of telephone and email transmissions). If the Potential Winner does not respond in accordance with these Official Rules, or if he/she is otherwise ineligible as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, an alternate Potential Winner will be selected from among the remaining eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, and he/she will be notified as outlined above. As required by law, rule or ordinance, the notification process will be undertaken by Sponsor until a Potential Winner is determined. All Potential Winners will be required to attend the 2014/15 Broadway in Boston Press Announcement on a date determined by Sponsor in order to be eligible to win the Sweepstakes. The Potential Winner will also be required to complete and return the Required Documents (defined below) and to fulfill all other conditions and requirements listed herein.
7. PRIZE CLAIMS: Except where prohibited by law, a Potential Winner must submit proof of identity, a valid driver’s license (for the Grand Prize) and execute and return to Sponsor an affidavit of eligibility/liability/publicity release (the “Release”), IRS Form W9 (submitted with a copy of governmental issued identification with photograph [e.g. a valid passport]) and a legible reproduction of your government issued identification (collectively, the “Required Documents”). You will deliver the Required Documents to Sponsor in two (2) ways (i) by mailing the original Required Documents to Sponsor at the address set forth below; and (ii) via Facsimile or email (a facsimile number or email address will be provided by Sponsor). Regardless of the method chosen by Potential Winner, the Required Documents are to be postmarked, in the case of postal mail, or time stamped, in the case of email or facsimile no later than five (5) business days after Sponsor’s email transmittal of the required blank Release. In Sponsor’s sole discretion, a Potential Winner will be disqualified and will forfeit the right to claim a Prize and an alternate Potential Winner may be selected in accordance with these Official Rules from among the remaining eligible entries for that Prize if the selected Potential Winner (i) fails to verify eligibility for the Prize in the time required by these rules, (ii) fails to return all Required Documents within five (5) days after Sponsor sends the blank Release to the Potential Winner, (iii) either fails to accept the Prize or declines the Prize (or advises that he/she cannot accept, receive or use a Prize pursuant to the conditions prescribed herein), (iv) fails to comply with the Official Rules, or (v) fails to timely execute the lease contract for the vehicle (In the case of the Grand Prize). By entering this Sweepstakes, Winners consent to the use of their name, image, likeness, biographical information (including city and state of address), voice and/or any statements made by such Winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor (regardless of method of production) for advertising or promotional purposes, worldwide and in perpetuity, in any and all forms of media no known or hereafter developed, without notice or additional compensation (except where prohibited by law). No more than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded.
Released Parties shall not be liable for [i] electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction of this Sweepstakes; [ii] unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials; [iii] technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions; and [iv] limitations of any kind or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof (including, without limitation, any damage to an Entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from entering or participating in the Sweepstakes or downloading materials from any Entry Site).
Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, incorrect, damaged, misdirected, or illegible entries or any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Released Parties that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted, corrupted, postponed or cancelled (including any human or other error in the drafting or printing of these Rules). Sponsor may prohibit an Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that the Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to, by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrant or Sponsor or any Released Parties. Entries that contain false information, are incomplete, inaccurate, forged, defective, or made in ways not authorized hereunder, including those which have failed due to malfunction or failure of phones, phone lines, telephone systems or networks, server, providers, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof of any kind, any human error or otherwise, shall be void. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. If, for any reason whatsoever, this Sweepstakes, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, is not capable of being executed in accordance with these Official Rules, including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause which, in the Sponsor’s sole judgment, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes and limit entries to those submitted prior to the action taken by Sponsor, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In the event of a dispute about the identity of an Entrant, the online entry will be assigned to the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry.
“Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom an email address is assigned by either an Internet Service Provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. Google, business or educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain name associated with the submitted email address. Federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations may apply. Void where prohibited or to the extent restricted by law.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEYS’ FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATES WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
9. SPONSOR: Key Brand Entertainment Inc., the parent company of Broadway Across America, and its affiliates and subsidiaries, 1619 Broadway 9th Floor, New York, New York 10019.
10. PRIZE PROVIDERS: Toyota Motor Sales USA. Inc., The Boston Lexus Dealers Association c/o Team One, at 299 W. Houston Street, 9th Floor, New York, NY 10014, Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar 217 Stuart Street Boston, MA 02116 and Sponsor.
11. WINNERS’ LIST REQUEST: To receive a list of prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped (business size) envelope to: Key Brand Entertainment Inc., ATTN: Allison Parman, 2013/2014 Broadway Across America Boston New York Experience Sweepstakes Winners List, 1619 Broadway 9th Floor New York, New York 10019 to be received by Sponsor on or before 05:00 p.m. ET on April 30, 2014.
13. RULES: You may also obtain a copy of these Official Rules by mailing a self-addressed stamped envelope (except for residents of Maine, Vermont and Tennessee) to Key Brand Entertainment Inc. Broadway Across America, ATTN: Allison Parman, 2013/2014 Broadway Across America Boston New York Experience Sweepstakes Official Rules, 1619 Broadway 9th Floor New York, New York 10019. A request for these Official Rules is to be received by Sponsor or before 05:00 p.m. ET March 12, 2012. This offer shall not be published without permission of the Sponsor.
14. CHOICE OF LAW & DISPUTE RESOLUTION: all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of Entrants’, Sponsor or the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Massachusetts, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s or country’s laws. The parties hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Boston, Massachusetts in any action to enforce (or otherwise relating to) these Official Rules or relating to this Sweepstakes.
15. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: Key Brand Entertainment and Broadway Across America ® are trademarks and/or service marks of Key Brand Entertainment Inc. All other trademarks or service marks used herein are the property of their respective owners and not a registered trademark of Key Brand Entertainment Inc.
©2013 Key Brand Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.