|Opening||oct 04, 2016|
|Closing||oct 16, 2016|
2 Hours and 30 minutes. (1 Intermission)
Give tickets to a show as a gift!
“Too good to be true!” raves the New York Post for Jersey Boys, the 2006 Tony, Grammy and Olivier Award-winning Best Musical about Rock and Roll Hall of Famers The Four Seasons: Frankie Valli, Bob Gaudio, Tommy DeVito and Nick Massi. This is the true story of how four blue-collar kids became one of the greatest successes in pop music history. They wrote their own songs, invented their own sounds and sold 175 million records worldwide – all before they were 30! Jersey Boys features their hit songs “Sherry,” “Big Girls Don’t Cry,” “Rag Doll,” “Oh What a Night” and “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You.” "The crowd goes wild!” cheers The New York Times.
The Jersey Boys creative team comprises two-time Tony Award®-winning director Des McAnuff, book writers Marshall Brickman and Rick Elice, composer Bob Gaudio, lyricist Bob Crewe and choreography by Sergio Trujillo.
*2015-2016 Season subscription packages do not include Jersey Boys. Additional purchase is required.
Should I see it?
What is Jersey Boys Like?
Upbeat, slickly produced and fast-paced, Jersey Boys appeals to diehard fans of the Four Seasons and audience members less familiar with the group’s extensive catalogue of hits. Unlike most jukebox musicals, the show boasts heavy emphasis on storytelling, which adds to its universal appeal ...
- They’ll Be the Big Men in Town! Tickets Now On Sale for Jersey Boys in Boston
- Truck Stop Eats and Home Comforts Keep Jersey Boys Tour Star John Gardiner Grooving
- My Space: From Steam Heat to Great Reads, Jersey Boys Tour Star Miles Jacoby Reveals His Backstage Must Haves
- Michael Lomenda on Playing the ‘Silent, Brooding’ Nick Massi in Jersey Boys on Tour
Jersey Boys Cast & Creative
- Music Bob Gaudio
- Book Marshall Brickman and Rick Elice
- Lyrics Bob Crewe
- Director Des McAnuff