Fill out request form below. Please review our guidelines and procedures.
Donation Policies and Procedures
Due to the high volume of requests we receive weekly, we ask that all organizations making a request adhere to the following guidelines and procedures:
- One request per organization will be honored per calendar year.
- Eligible organizations include non-profit producing arts organizations and in some special instances based on availability, public or private schools and health related services for individuals.
- All shows are subject to availability.
- Please note that vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash or applied toward the cost of other tickets or a subscription.
- We grant a limited number of tickets per production – once this limit has been reached, no more requests will be fulfilled. Donations are limited to one pair of tickets only. Various restrictions may apply.
- Please note that all donations of tickets are made at the sole discretion of Broadway In Boston based on the requesting organization and the services provided by the organization.
- Due to the overwhelming demand from many worthy organizations in Massachusetts, we are unable to honor donation requests for organizations located outside of the state.
- We will make no donations that benefit a specific political organization or any organization which represents an issue generally regarded as political.
Due to the high volume of requests we receive, we ask that you adhere to the following guidelines when submitting your request to us:
- Requests may be submitted via USPS mail on official organization letterhead or via our online form (preferred).
- All requests must be received at least six weeks prior to the event for which the request is being made.
- We do not accept requests for subscriptions or cash donations and generic fundraising requests.
- Please describe the type of event and the beneficiary.
- Please include the name, address and phone number of the contact person for the organization.
- Requests are reviewed and responded to in a timely manner. No follow up phone calls, please.
- If approved, you will receive your voucher at least two weeks before your event.
Written requests may be mailed to:Broadway In Boston
Boston Opera House
539 Washington Street
Boston, MA 02111